Friday, February 5, 2010

Homework

Almost done, almost done, almost done. Just finish up this week and then I have only 1 week after this. So close, just keeping pushing.

Note, do not watch Southpark and then try to do homework. I'm trying to read but my inner voice sounds like Cartman!

Haha, on the same Southpark note. I had a student this week ask me about New Mexico since he just found out his family would be moving there, and he had never been there and didn't know what to expect. I tell him all about it, the great outdoor stuff to do, the fact that it's warm (we hit 40 degrees yesterday and I was so excited I went running outside!!), the great Mexican food, on and on. He gets excited and exclaims, "And we will live right by a Hot Topic!" The girl next to him shares his excitement too, claiming how much she also loves the store. All I can think about is Butters burning down all the Hot Topics, and I have to try really hard not to laugh at them!

No comments:

Post a Comment