Saturday, February 20, 2010

Annual Wing Awards

Tonight was the base's Annual Wing Awards. Which meant we got to get all dressed up and go to an awards dinner. Three people in Phillip's squadron were up for awards so we had to go support!

Doesn't Phillip look nice! And look, he is now up to 3 medals on his uniform with his recent Meritorious Service Medal just being added.


I also got to go, so I got all spiffied up too. Thank goodness we checked the mail today because the jacket I am wearing (which I actually ordered for Bob's wedding) came in today!


Here we are at the end of the evening. We had Prime Rib for dinner, but it did not even come close to what we are used to from Kansas. Unfortunately, no one from Phillip's squadron won the awards. But one of my substitute teacher friends did win Volunteer of the Year, so that was pretty cool.

1 comment:

  1. we need more photo's of Phillip in uniform. The internet demands it!

    ReplyDelete