Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I'm still here!!

Wow, so the last time I blogged was back in May! I've been really meaning to take the time and catch up the blog, we've just had a pretty busy summer!! We've been very excited to have lots of people come visit us this summer, so that is really what we have been up to. I will work on getting more detailed posts after this, I just thought I would break the silence and let you know I still plan on updating the blog on a more regular occurrence.

Here is the Roth family when we took them over to Paris!! Grandma and Grandpa, Uncle Tony, Aunt Shelly, and Cousins Braxton and Samantha. They were here for about 10 days in June and we visited Paris and Rome.


Here are my parents when I took them to Rome! They were here for 2 weeks in July and we visited Germany, Rome, Belgium, Luxembourg, and even slipped over into Austria when we were down in Bavaria.

Talk to you again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment