Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spring is Officially Here!

Today we went to Trier for the afternoon. It was spure of the moment, but the day was just so gorgeous we decided we wanted to go walk around the Marketplatz. I also wanted to get some fresh flowers since it's been since about November since I've gotten some from Trier.

Enjoying the afternoon at a Sidwalk Eis Cafe. That's an Ice Cream Cafe. Love them!!


The most elaborate street performer I think I have ever seen in my life! He is a fountain with working water!!

Fresh fruit and veggies. Germany is known for it's White Asparagus, or "Spargel", so we got some as well as some blood oranges and tomatoes. We're going to try to cook the asparagus on the grill tomorrow.


Fresh flowers!! I got 2o beautiful white Tulips for 8E!

No comments:

Post a Comment