Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ich lerne Deutsch!

as in "I'm learning German!"

That's right, after living in Germany for almost a year I have finally gotten enrolled in a German class! I really want to come away from this experience at least knowing a lot more about the language than I do now. The class is 6 weeks long, meeting twice per week. While the class is just an introduction to the language, it should still be worth it because I don't even know how to count in German! This is necessary for shopping at the Bacheries I love to much! I am also tired of having to point to what I want or hold up my fingers for how many! I really want to be able to do more.

I guess we'll see how it goes, but with the first class down it is looking pretty good so far.

The sentence of the day for our first class was, "ScheiB wetter heute!" Which translates to, "Shitty weather today!" Gotta be a good sign that they are teaching us curse words on the first day!

No comments:

Post a Comment