Sunday, January 3, 2010

Bonne Annee!!!

or Happy New Years in French! We just got home from spending New Years in Paris! We had a fantastic time! I will explain more later in a much longer post (that will need a lot more time), but I was excited to share a few pictures with you all!

On our boat ride on the Seine River on New Years Eve. This picture is a lot more clear on my computer, so I am hoping it turns out better when I get it printed.


Night-time picture on the Champs Elysee.


Standing on the Eiffel Tower!! It started snowing while we were up there!


Phillip standing in The Hall of Mirrors at Versailles.


My picture in front of the Mona Lisa! Not the greatest picture, but its not easy to get a good one with the huge crowd. Note...Dad, when we take you to the Louvre, we are putting you in a wheel chair. They wheel those little people right to the front!

No comments:

Post a Comment